Valentines Day Specil

14th Feb 2009!
St Valentines day is also the day I "rebegin" my exercise regime. I have the last posting since December 1st 2006 i.e. almost 2.5 years ago!   Then my target was mission 85 k but then i have actually INCREASED in this time and now it seems like my body is aiming on the upward swing into mission 100k!!!!!

I am so disgusted with myself (again) that i want to start to look good. Also I hope to get married soon hence the extra special effort to lok good on the D (death??) day!

I will start with ONE month of only aerobics before i touch weights. I plan to do a walk for almost 1.5 hours everyday..starting NOW> I have to get my ass off the chair and start walking!!!!!

No comments:

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Mission85k |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.